凤凰平台官方网站In 1805, Madame Clicquot unexpectedly became a young widow. At just 27 years old, with skill and grace, she took the reins of the champagne House founded in Reims by her late husband’s family in 1772. Driven by her vision, taste for excellence and inventive spirit, she created the first recorded vintage champagne (1810), the riddling table (1816) and the very first blended rosé champagne (1818).
凤凰平台官方网站More than just prowess, making Veuve Clicquot champagne has always been a creative act, requiring unique expertise grounded in a love for Pinot Noir and the art of aging.
From harvest to shipment, Veuve Clicquot is inspired by the House’s longstanding motto, “only one quality, the finest.”
Madame Clicquot’s legacy shines on throughout the House with passion and optimism.
From the moment she first took over the House, Madame Clicquot was anything but a figurehead. She was a leader and an inventor, driven by her sense of creation and excellence. One of the first businesswomen of modern times, Madame Clicquot tirelessly conquered new markets and ultimately earned a name of great respect from her peers: la grande dame of Champagne.
The House was avant-garde in launching the Veuve Clicquot Business Woman Award in 1972 to highlight female entrepreneurs. Since then, 350 women in 27 countries have been honored. Today, that commitment goes even further with Bold by Veuve Clicquot, a concrete international program designed for more impact, with multiple actions around the world and the Bold Woman Award at the heart of it all.
凤凰平台官方网站“Our Maison has worked alongside women entrepreneurs for so many years, but there is still work to do. So we must speak even louder, go faster and take action.”
Jean-Marc Gallot, CEO of Veuve Clicquot
- 248 years of history
- 24km length of the House’s chalk cellars, the Crayères
- 100% of the House’s vineyard has been herbicide-free since 2018
Veuve Clicquot on social media
- Yayoi Kusama’s creation entitled, “My Heart That Blooms in The Darkness of The Night”, provides a message of hope a…
- In celebration of Maison's new vintage, La Grande Dame 2012, Yayoi Kusama unveils her vibrant tribute to “La grande…
- Madame Clicquot & Yayoi Kusama knew how essential a rigorous work ethic and attention to detail were to their creat…