凤凰平台官方网站 In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- - THE WINTER 20 COLLECTION BY KRIS VAN ASSCHE - Now Available In-Store and on the E-Shop. Photographed b…
- - THE SIGNATURE CANVAS - As revealed on the Winter 20 Show by Artistic Director Kris Van Assche, the Roll…
- - THE WINTER 20 COLLECTION BY KRIS VAN ASSCHE - Photographed by Julien Martinez Leclerc.